ReviewsNo reviews yet
msc magnifica italy israel greece cruises
Cruise Line: MSC Cruises
Cruise Ship: MSC Magnifica
Day Port Arrival Departure
Day 1 Civitavecchia (Rome) - 19:00
Day 2 Genoa 08:00 17:00
Day 3 At Sea - -
Day 4 Katakolon (Greece) 10:00 17:00
Day 5 Athens/Piraeus (Greece) 10:00 17:00
Day 6 Rhodes (Greece) 08:00 14:00
Day 7-8 Haifa (Overnight) 13:00 19:00
Day 9 At Sea - -
Day 10 Heraklion/Creta (Greece) 09:00 16:00
Day 11 At Sea - -
Day 12 Rome (Civitavecchia) 09:00
Air Conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Desk, Twin or double bed that can be converted to two single beds, Mini bar (charges applied), Safe Box, Wardrobe, TV, Phone.
- Transfer from Airport to port and vice versa
- All Meals onboard plus the midnight snack/buffet
- A well planned program of activities
- Gym, sauna and sport facilities
- Entertainment and shows
- Port Taxes and fees
- Shore excursions
- Interactive 4D cinema
- Drink and beverages (you can prepaid at Euro 90 per person)
Day 1 Civitavecchia
- Rome is one of the most famous cities in the world with spectacular places to admire. Explore:
- Sistine Chapel (The Pope’s personal place of worship)
- Peter’s Basilica (The Heart of the Catholic Church)
- Vatican City and Museum
- Roman Forum (The Heart of Ancient Rome)
Day 2 Genoa
The hometown of Christopher Colombus.
Is the world’s biggest shipbuilding yard.
- Old Port
- Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco World Heritage)
- Piazza de Ferrari
- House of Gerolamo Grimaldi
- House of Balbi Senarega
Day 3 At Sea
Until you arrive in your next destination relax and enjoy the life onboard with the entertainment team
Day 4 Katakolon
Katakolon is a coastal town of Pyrgos. Picturesque with the air of island and wonderful beaches and natural beauties. Is a favorite summer destination with fresh fish taverns and intense life.
Museum of the Olympic Games
Day 5 Athens/Piraeus
Piraeus is one of the biggest port in Mediterranean and only 8 kilometres from Athens city (Capital of Greece)
- Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Athena Nika
- Panathenaic Stadium
Day 6 Rhodes
The largest of the 12 Dodecanese islands. Is very famous worldwide for the Colossus of Rhodes one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Old Town is a World Heritage site.
- Old Town
- Palace of the Grand Master of the knights
- Archaeological Museum
Day 7 Haifa
Haifa is the third largest city in Israel, built on the slopes of Mount Carmel and has a history more than 3000 years. Explore the Bahai Gardens, which are divided into 19 levels on the hillside.
Day 8 Heraklion
Heraklion is the largest and most popular city in Creta. An ideal summer destination with many famous beaches and attractions. Heraklion combines history with fun and lively nightlife.
The Minoan Palace of Knossos which is the largest of all Minoan palatial structures.
The Minoan Palace of Phaistos is located at the east side of Kastri hill and boasting of beautiful nature.